Bad Baby Bad Baby

I laughed...

...At how incredibly fucked up this is.

That was very well done, considering what it was. Great animation, great sound, it really made me feel like I was on a bad trip alongside you.

KAZAHANA: Merciless KAZAHANA: Merciless

Meh.

Look, this really wasn't that good. The least of your troubles was that this uses every anime cliche in the book and lacks any good characterization, not to mention acts "dark and edgy" without any really good reason behind it.

However, the graphics and animation are just abysmal. 50% of the animation consisted of awkward-looking motion tweens, the other half still looked stiff and awkward. The character drawings themselves were almost hilarious. The faces had almost no structural consistency, and I could swear I saw a few Zelda CD-i-esque faces in there that made me burst out laughing, and not for single frames either. Multiple consecutive frames and stills.

The body proportions had little consistency, either. One moment, the villain's head is huge and his neck is small, and another it's tall and skinny. And I'm almost certain the girl's boobs grew 2 or 3 cup sizes from the beginning to the end.

The voice acting could have been better. I'll just leave it at that.

Anyway, some words to help you consider improving: work on your anatomy a lot more. Do a bunch of life drawings, not just anime. And pick up some animation books, clean up your lines and avoid motion tweens like the plague. They look like garbage.

Also, try to come up with a story that keeps me more interested. I didn't feel any sympathy, hate, or anything for the characters. The girl's betrayal also felt like it came out of nowhere.

They're not interesting, they don't feel like real people to me. Just generic anime characters. You know, robotic dolls that beat each other up, inject each other with mysterious drugs, and act like ninjas.

I simply didn't feel anything when the hero died. In fact, I was laughing my ass off from the downright goofy facial expressions.

Now, I understand that a lot of Newgrounders are going to call this review "useless." Not that I care, but keep in mind, a review that tells the author what needs to be fixed is going to help him a hell of a lot more than a bunch of perfect 10 reviews with nothing to say.

And to the author, before you jump to conclusions, I don't hate you or anything. I just want to see improvement, and hopefully not complacency. I'd like to see you succeed, but you need to do a lot of work before I'll go and call you "professional." So take it easy, alright?

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Funny, clever.

I enjoyed it. Not much I can say, it's "Dead Baby Comedy" at its finest.

Super Smash Super Smash

A bit too much motion tweening, but nonetheless...

You've really got style, and plenty of potential.

Just lay off that motion tween a bit. It's really obvious when things stretch (mathematically, that is) all over instead of actually moving. A lot of it was actually frame by frame, but I think you might have gotten a bit lazy near the end, as motion tweening showed up more and more as the conclusion drew nearer.

Still, I like your style. It reminds me of Gorillaz a bit. I'd love to see more of these in the future, but as I said before, lay off the motion tween. All they do is hinder your style.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

Some of the animation and humor could use work.

However, because this is a collab, and some of the jokes were really very funny, and some bits of the animation were quite good, I give this a halfway score: I'd rate the worse ones 5, and the better ones 8, so I'll round up and give this a 7.

The Legend of Flounderman The Legend of Flounderman

OOOOOH HO HO HO

DOOOOH HO HO HO HO

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Shit, I voted zero...

Because I thought this was gonna be some fat fetish circlejerk. However, because reviews are less impulsive in general than votes, I'm giving this what it deserves now, for being disgustingly hilarious.

B B

Better than Sonic the Hedgehog!

Actually that's pretty easy to pull off, but good job anyways!

Clocks Really Suck Ass Clocks Really Suck Ass

Amazing!

Just amazing!

Bill History Month Bill History Month

Bill's head makes a nice beat

I like the Bill Murray reference, lol.